Looking for a part time social media position.

Hi all-

I'm looking to work for a company on a part time level that might be able to utilize my social media skillsets. A little about me;

I run Sachi Studio- a web design and consultancy. My skillsets in regards to Sachi is knowledge of content management systems (primarily Wordpress and Textpattern), web design (html,css,photoshop) and blog designs.

I'm looking to work with a company that may need someone with the following skillsets;

1. Web design skillsets (CSS/HTML/photoshop)
  2. social media knowledge of various sites (myspace, facebook, twitter, pownce, linkedin, xing) are the major ones.
  3. knowledge of blogs, blog technology, blogging platforms (wordpress in particular)
  4. founded, moderated, and maintained several online communities through out the years from Ryze to Xing to Meetup.com. I currently founded and oversee a community of over 3000 entrepreneurs with 6 moderators in place.
  5. strong understanding of how to build and moderate online communities
  6. understanding of localized search engine optimization.

My ideal position is somewhere b/w 10-25 hours a week. Perhaps the company needs a guy who is a bit of jack of all trades and flexible enough in the social media realm. But basically, they need someone who can be a catalyst and help solidify their social media presence. Someone who can help compliment and generate ideas within the social media realm.

1. watch over their communities,
  2. monitor blogosphere,
  3. be a ghost blogger ( i have a personal and business blog of my own)
  4. deal with technical web maintenance

If this is of interest to you or know someone who might benefit from talking to me, feel free to get in touch with me, deanhua [at] gmail.com

Regards,

Dean

Edited Thu, May 1, 2008 4:47 PM

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

TECH cocktail